I've Been Kicked Out of an S-Rank Guild. But Only I Can Communicate With Dragons. Before I Knew It, I Became the Greatest Dragon Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
Do they not have legends of the phoenix (dragon) rising from its ashes? Anyways if it's on fire I'm not sure it would be all that safe of a ride for anyone.

seems like there was a ritual that was passed down only to the royal family but somehow it got lost. A king died before he could tell his kids or he was afraid of the Phoenix s power being used against him

Dex-chan lover
How can "throw a fire into the bones to revive the phoenix" be lost
The same way "The earth precesses around the sun... and yet it moves" was lost.
Which I think was the point the dragon/phoenix/walking McGuffin was trying to say here.

Also, dragon wingbro/gal with MC and the Princess riding. :salute:
Art and pacing on this series is a bit scuffed, but it's entertaining that aside.

Watch as one of the dragons turns into a loli.
Although author's [dracophilic?] fetish of "being buried in a pile of dragons" from the ED notes may put a stop to that.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the tl !
I love this story and waited "patiently" to read the next chapters !

Also can't wait for the inevitable moment he'll be able to anthropo his dragons. Ooooh yes.

Dex-chan lover
The same way "The earth precesses around the sun... and yet it moves" was lost.
Which I think was the point the dragon/phoenix/walking McGuffin was trying to say here.

Also, dragon wingbro/gal with MC and the Princess riding. :salute:
Art and pacing on this series is a bit scuffed, but it's entertaining that aside.

Watch as one of the dragons turns into a loli.
Although author's [dracophilic?] fetish of "being buried in a pile of dragons" from the ED notes may put a stop to that.
<degenerate thoughts>Why not both?</degenerate thoughts>

Okay, that's a lie. The degenerate thoughts never stop.

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo, imma just say it coz i think we all know its coming....
is the phoenix gonna transform his 3 dragons into human girls?
the already have archetypes, we got the OG lazy chick, the ojou and the sporty one i guess (cant remember the last dragon personality, too much time has passed)

Dex-chan lover
the already have archetypes, we got the OG lazy chick, the ojou and the sporty one i guess (cant remember the last dragon personality, too much time has passed)
i didnt even think about it til u mentioned it..
but i dont think so since they have big house, accessory and other stuff for dragon.
i prefer not to as well
like i dont want other ppl understand humanoid dragon after they treat them as a tools

Dex-chan lover
It's been decades since a human's entered the temple? So... the princess has never been in there? Nobody's been in there in at least 20 years, trying to investigate the phoenix? Seems kind of wild.

I would be surprised, honestly. In most series, I'd agree, but the way this series draws the dragons almost weirdly femininely, I get the idea that this series is written by a guy who's somewhat furry/scaly (and not just "oh look a girl with dragon wings/tail, that's scaly right"), so I think he's less likely than most to want to change em.

If they were just drawn like typical dragons that went "btw, I'm a girl dragon" I would 100% believe they'd be transformed later, though.

Dex-chan lover
Do they not have legends of the phoenix (dragon) rising from its ashes? Anyways if it's on fire I'm not sure it would be all that safe of a ride for anyone.
They likely did, but like the Phoenix-Dragon said, humans can be fickle. Whether by memory, or because of those in power keeping certain things to themselves. MC's rep is going to soar again, no doubt. He just revived what amounts to a national treasure.

Aggregator gang
I get the idea that this series is written by a guy who's somewhat furry/scaly (and not just "oh look a girl with dragon wings/tail, that's scaly right"), so I think he's less likely than most to want to change em.
I read a LN spoiler somewhere that
MC gains the ability to transform into a dragon at some point...
So yeh... I fear you may be right...

Users who are viewing this thread