I've Been Targeted Since Before My Reincarnation!!

Dex-chan lover
Very difficult to like this one. I think if the resolution had been presented differently, even with the same underlying reasons, it could have been better.
The idea was good enough, but if she had figured out on her own why she was unable to marry, and then somehow managed to convince him, it would be more satisfying. That way, our protagonist isn't just a hapless victim all the way to the end, but does something to fix her problem herself.

it really isn't THAT bad. the general idea was ok but the execution was where it went kinda downhill. better pacing and fleshing out + panelling would've made it better but for a short read, it was ok.

Double-page supporter
Yep. There was a reason I avoided reading this from it's summary alone. The guy is pretty much NOT IT. I get the appeal of cheeky and teasing types of guys, they're cute, but considering the trouble he's put her through in her handful lives, I can't really see his appeal.
I can only see a disrespectful guy making a girl for a fool just cause he could, playing her around, announcing she won't be happy, like, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN!!! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN REINCARNATING HER!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY WTF!!! Could've just made the effort to court her properly, since you like her??? Rather than sabotage others, y'know, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. MC would've liked that very much and saved her the stress and trouble. I'm so angry at how irrational the male lead's actions are.

I had a hard time reading this one.
-Nice Art
-Bland story

it wasn't that bad. their actions isn't the most rational but I've seen worse (at least ML is not a pervert or a cheater). it helps that there's only one volume. thank you for translating.

Dex-chan lover
so dumb...Like I knew ML liked the FL from the getgo but honestly.... like its one volume so it's not as bad as it could have been and the last suiter introduced was actually kinda interesting and I would rather read their story than this

so besides this being one of those stories where every other suiter is written to be even worse than the male lead so FL will still find something attractive about him

for those who don't care and/or are curious
ML was the god of marriage and in the first cycle she was offered as a sacrifice to help her village (she was sickly and seen as useless by the village so that is why they chose her) but god/ML felt sorry for her and brought her to his house as his companion and gave her a better life, she later finds out the village is upset they didn't find her body and they think she must have run away so she kills herself so the village will not kill her family as punishment. On her deathbed he promises to make her happy in the next life.... couph*by ruining all her relationships*cough NO WAIT that's not his fault!!! Since she is being reincarnated to be with him they are fated to be together so this causes her to only attract unsuitable people for they don't love her like a proper partner.

It makes sense but then why didn't the god of marriage just court her properly instead of being an ass the whole time. Like how hard is it to attract a person who is cursed to attract only bad people???? Like you already have an advantage, just be charming. Also why not just help her remember, its not like she hated you in the first cycle she loved you. You could have been together in life 2nd if ML had a brain.

mmm well it's rare to see completed reincarnation-type mangas but since it was done in a single volume, don't expect too much i guess? it's a nice read with great art.

my only issue about it would be:
they could have honestly have gotten together way sooner if they only "communicated" properly lmao

If he just pursued her like...a normal person this could've been 3 chapters LOL

FL lead is very bland and totally helpless, the ML has to save her all the time. But the art is cute. If you like that kind of story, read this.

Finally, a completed reincarnation manga.
Somewhat possessive (but patient, he was totally waiting for a proposal from the FL) and dedicated stalking ML x obsessive (with marriage), self-sacrificing FL.
I’m glad I found this right when it was finished.

Dex-chan lover
This story makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The entire story just consists of this vile stalker-god tormenting the protagonist, ruining her viable relationships and dropping bad ones on her to make her suffer. And just when the only good guy in her life sacrifices his own freedom to try and kill the stupid Stalker-god, it fails and the target survives.
And then for some fucked up nonsense reason, protagonist girl claims she loves the vile bastard who has been tormenting her for literally lifetimes and whom she killed herself to get away from originally, and it just ends. Nothing is even resolved. She is back in the situation she escaped in the first place via death, having to lie to this arsehole and claim that she is happy just to keep him pacified.

Clearly I've missed something here, but how is that an appropriate ending?

Holy crap this is a special kind of bad. For once the scores were onto something, but giving this between 6 and 7 is far too generous.

2/10.
It gets 1 point for art. That is all.

It might have managed higher if it could at least have managed a bittersweet ending. I can handle bittersweet.

Users who are viewing this thread