I've Got Bigger Boobs Than Your Girlfriend - Ch. 20.5 - OL

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that this is just more work by the author and the people who are translating this decided to just put it in the same series (I mean, I don't think this is actually a series, but a group of posts that had a similar theme).

That said, who is Iijima??? And why is that loli acting so self important? He boobs are obviously too small for that....

@GenericAsian It stands for office lady, not old.... sheesh...

You only call sexy women old when you want to trick them into getting naked...

@MaleNagisa No, he only dated b-cup so that the bigger boobed girls would stop fighting over him and sleep with him instead...

Group Leader
Yeah this isn't part of the same series, idk why it was included.
The tweet it comes from is even titled differently.

THis legit needs to be deleted. IT"s not part of the series it's just by the same person.

The concept is a VERY simple one and it's dumb to throw unrelated stuff in just because the same person drew it.

Group Leader
@Metazoxan you do understand this has happened before right? This isn't even a series, it's a collection of twitter art. So I don't understand why you'd consider it dumb for me to upload it.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see anything wrong with this. 0.5 chapters usually go into this category where they may not be related to the main story.

With your folks' logic majority of 0.5 chapters should be deleted.

Ufi

There is no fucking story in the first place this isnt that big of a deal

Fed-Kun's army
@GenericAsian Idk why people are ragging on you so hard. I think this whole thing is shit, but it's beyond braindead to shit on a translator lmao.

chil you kids these is just like one of those .5 where it can be unrelated to your "main story". It has the same overall feeling just lacks MC hands , you can imagine the MC is one of the employes and he is groping those boobs after that kid declaration

Group Leader
@Podi125 thanks, I probably needed that. I originally picked this up as a joke and to keep myself occupied until new chapters of another manga comes out. I'll probably end up dropping this as I feel like people aren't enjoying it...

Users who are viewing this thread