I've Got Bigger Boobs Than Your Girlfriend - Ch. 20.5 - OL

@GenericAsian Can't blame you for that. I don't care much for this series, but idk why people like to take out their anger on people for the most benign things. Oh no he posted the wrong twitter art for a manga that is literally just titties! Get the pitchforks bois! The people whining about this are fucking weeb Karens.

@Podi125 Because it's like posting a chapter of Inuyasha on the page of Ranma 1/2 just because both are made by the same person.

It's not like it's some kind of crime deserving of death or anything ... but you still generally don't just upload things under a title they aren't related to simply because they are made by the same person.

Sure this is hardly a quality series or even an actual series ... technically just a collection of twitter art. I myself am only here because it's so dumb it's kinda funny just seeing where the author goes with it. But that doesn't mean it's unreasonable to expect a chapter uploaded under a title like this to follow the pattern.

Again it's not a big deal or anything. But don't act high and mighty when you're rushing in to use this as an excuse to insult people. I see more people saying "shut up and stop complaining" than I see about criticizing anything about the chapter at all.

P.S. Let me just state again to try to avoid bullshit self richeous responses. This chapter is in no way a big deal. It's certainly odd it's here .. but overall I doubt anyone will lose sleep over it. And it's not like anyone particularly hates the translator for doing this one. He can translate what he wants. The only thing being questioned is where exactly it's being uploaded. So if you decide to respond to me ... focus on that because that's the point. Anything else is just you making up arguments to win against because I'm not trying to say or imply ANYTHING ELSE!

P.P.S- Sorry if this comes off are a bit overly aggressive. But I'm just sick of people in other conversations jumping into discussions to criticize me for arguments I'm not even making. If you're going to disagree with me make sure you know what the hell I'm even saying.

We're not all assholes for simply suggesting something completely unrelated be uploaded under it's own title. The translator doesn't HAVE TO ... but it would be better to do so IMO.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note Just noticed the comment saying this is currently the last of what the artist uploaded.

Kinda sad that's it for now. Was kind of hoping to see the author either go more wild or bring it all to some kind of weird conclusion.

Again this is no work of art. But it's just ... fun in a dumb way. Like I was legit amused by this. At the very least I wish the author had finished NSFW variations for ALL of the chapters.

I wanted to see the scenario where the MC gets with the GF's mother... maybe someday :p

and just to be clear @GenericAsian I do appreciate you putting this stuff up overall. If the artist does more I hope you find some time to put it up on here. If not good luck with whatever you do next.

Group Leader
@Metazoxan thanks for reading, it wouldn’t be a problem for me to continue it. I put this chapter up because someone gave me the raws for it. Your original argument was valid, probably was wrong on my part to upload this chapter under this title, I just didn’t want to make a new listing. And I’m glad you get as much jokes out of this as I do.

@Metazoxan Dude I'll level with you. This translator has gotten some shit for the previous chapters, purely because of the content involved. I wanted to make sure the dude was ight, because there is no sense in getting upset over something this dumb. It's not fun seeing a translator drop a manga or quit translating because of pointless garbage. I've seen a dude get harrassed for something minor like the font being too hard to read, when they were trying to emphasize the character's quivering voice. Happened for like 5 chapters in a row. The dude ended up dropping the series and now it's dead in the water. I just don't want it to escalate further, so yeah I'll give the dude some moral support. He deserves it. Not trying to suck the dude's dick or earn some fucking clout. I can agree with you saying that it doesn't exactly belong here, but I genuinely don't care either way. It's all dog shit anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t let the fact that the B cup gf was not mentioned distract you because an A cup was on screen.

And also the NTR I guess but who cares about that

Fed-Kun's army
Aside from the usual degenerate nature, I like that the mangaka is switching things up a bit.

Dex-chan lover
wait....this chapter doesn't have a girl that's looking for MC's dick

this is fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread