Ivy King - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@SapphireDemon I have to agree with you on this one. I've read a ridiculous amount of isekai myself and not one FL has come close to being this quick with the developments between her and the ML. I actually find this quite refreshing and have no qualms or dislikes about how open and sensual their relationship is.
Although, I do wish the mangaka would have made her at least 18 yrs old. 16 seems a bit too young, but to be fair, some girls ARE experienced by that age, and our MC happens to be one who is. It's not unheard of and teen sex does happen, despite any societal effort to moderate or reduce that. So her not being a virgin wasn't expected but not as surprising. It is however, different, because most shoujo heroines still have their chastity in tact before meeting the male lead. I welcome this change, I honestly do. I think it's very interesting and would love to see more!!

I think she leapt from the pan straight into the fireplace... Look at that smirk

Dex-chan lover
Imagine this man in place of the ikemen and this scene is pretty dark.
DODia5tl.jpg

Some of you seems to forget that 16 is the sexual legal age for most countries (Including this fantasy land), some have lower and as far as I know only two countries have it higher.
Japan has quite a large age difference on their prefectures, from 13 to 18.
And the different US states are ranging from 16 to 18.

Double-page supporter
I feel disturbed.
She's 16, and slept with a man she has just met, 10 years older. I don't mind age gap romance, I love it. But having sex is another matter.

I honestly also feel disturbed that she can act rude to the current emperor, or act ignorant with the ML, who's an ex-emperor. I mean, the emperor is the ML's younger brother. His reaction is natural.

This is really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread