Ivy King - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I'm sorry but the main girl character makes me throw up. I know her trauma conditions but eugh its no no.
And here i smell "posesive" main male??. I hope its not.
Thankyou for translation team!!~

Dex-chan lover
And when she wakes up, she'll have a belly ready to give birth... to a giant egg... or seed in this case, maybe.

Double-page supporter
ALways picking the obsessive types lmao... parents.. siblings... friends... lovers... lmao all so obsessed.. EVEN SEBASTIAN...!

Maybe violet eyes have something to do with it?🧐

I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE HATING THE MC I DON'T REALLY MIND HER CAREFREE PERSONALITY BCOZ WE'RE IN MODERN ERA NOW IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL ABOUT THE 'S' PART AND USUALLY ALL THE FEMALE MC ARE THE SHY TYPE CAN'T SAY THEIR FEELINGS DRAG ALL THE STORY JUST TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE AT THE LAST CHAPTER.. YOU KNOW EVEN I GET BORED.. AL THOUGHT THE STORY IS A LITTLE BLAND SO FAR BUT I ALSO THINK IT'S OKAY..

Oh will he maybe stop her from going back home?
and how refreshing to have an MC who's aggressive and open lol
and the other characters don't seem to mind either
But now she's all attached to him hmmm

Don't you like it? It's not the TYPICAL shy or strong MC~!
I don't know about you guys.. but I'm looking forward to this.

Thank you very much for translating.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update!!!

i like her lmao but wow was i not expecting that huge age gap. for some reason i didn't think she'd be so young??? did they mention her age earlier, maybe i forgot dflkfdjklfdlkjdas

Actually I don't mind the MC fucking a hot dude, maybe she is easy like her 'bad' friends, gyaru etc. It isn't far fetch and can be explained. Cause like trauma = seeking comfort etc.

What I find weird is that she gets too comfortable with everyone else like acting haughty with the brother etc. Maybe other people just don't seem to have any aura of authority etc.

Yes, @Soratachi please tell me what female isekai MCs get that intimate with the male lead even close to this fast. I can't come up with any and I read an embarrassingly large amount of isekai and can't think of one. I have absolutely no problems with this development at all. Sometimes people just have a connection and know right away. Alternatively, the male lead is hot and she wanted some. Either way is fine, in fact I think it would be more interesting if it wasn't some profound/magical connection, and instead just good old fashioned lust.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of interesting how open this manga is about sex. 👀

Most shoujo manga won't dare to go further than handholding and excessive blushing. 😂

C'mon, what's all the fuss about?
First, she comes from modern era and nowadays her behavior... well... not uncommon.
Second, the story never mentioned she was a virgin to begin with....

Users who are viewing this thread