Ivy King

This is my first time to read a bland isekai... Like read Cinderella that suddenly skip from her Mother's abuse scene to her wedding with the Prince without any proper explanation šŸ˜‘

Adorable series. Very cute characters. Beautiful job in English translate. Makes me wish I could read Japanese. I would totally buy this Novel.

FTU

The MC is a slut and the story isn't creative or original in the slighest.

I made it to chapter 3 when I began regretting reading this cringe, shit manga

I checked out the author and it's a female who constructed the story. No wonder it's cringe + she has never done any other works from what I saw on MAL. I've only seen a few females that can actually make good romances.

Kill me

1/10.

Personally itā€™s not as bad as people make it out for me. I was expecting something a lot worst. There is some pacing issues and the last chapter is really abrupt with attempting to wrap everything up in one go.
I do find myself coming back to this often because of the art style and some of the more humorous moments. I see a lot of potential in this but itā€™s poorly executed

4xnkku.jpg

this is the relationship i have with this manga.

this kinda reads like it was planned to be a longer series that was cut short so the author just did a rush job of getting to an ending

@FTU Seems like you have a lot of pent up aggression against women, what did too many reject you or something? How about you stop slut shaming and demeaning women and get an actual life

Users who are viewing this thread