Iwakutsuki Bukken no Yakuro-san

Unfortunate for the manga, but thanks for the great couple chapters! Thanks for translating this small series for us to enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
@eightants Thank you so much for translating this! It was as great as I expected and hoped.
Fucking shame the mangaka hasn't continued it yet. I have no idea what those apparent extra chapters are about, even though MyAnimeList has it listed as a total of 19 Chapters for some reason, and this volume seemed to have for the most part everything from the pixiv. ... Were you able to find out what happened to this manga?

I haven't learned japanese myself yet so it's hard to find answers, even through google translations with how nontransparent these artists/mangaka are in rarely revealing anything of what they make of a manga that abruptly stops.

Group Leader
@waalex11 You're welcome! I enjoyed translating it too.

I didn't really dive too deep into what happened, but it just seems like it got serialized for this volume, then that was it from the mangaka. It's possible that it was axed. There is absolutely no trace of the extra chapters online, although it is stated that they exist. Since the volume was published, the mangaka has only really been doing art of characters from other series, some OCs, and a couple oneshots since then. I feel like it must be more of a hobby for them, cause I don't think it's actually possible to live only through pixiv donations and commissions, but I might be wrong. The mangaka is still active, and posts tweets once every few days or so. There doesn't seem to be any intention of continuing this

Dex-chan lover
@eightants
I see. I guess not.
I noticed as well that she's only released one-shots recently which I've all read and that this series on pixiv has the same ending as the manga. I think you're right and that it may have been a writer's block or she just never or doesn't have the intention of continuing the story since she finished it on pixiv since last year. Hopefully not, because there's a lot of potential to it with a lot that was left out.
I asked her on twitter in english --we'll see what happens, haha.

I mean, if it was axed, then so be it. The art style is good, but if I were in the Japanese viewership, the dude is really, just... Redundant(?).

I'm not much a critic/reviewer. Just typing what I think of it.

This manga had so much potential, and it was axed. :,(
(Also does anyone know is there any "hidden" chapters?)

Group Leader
@biasedweirdo I don't think this was axed. This was a webcomic series the author published on Pixiv, the chapters got compiled together into a volume and the author drew some extras for the published volume. Since it wasn't serialized (as far as I am aware), there was no need to continue and I guess the author didn't want to either.

@eightants Ohhh I see thanks for the info imma go ahead and read it now oh yeah thank you very much for translating people like you are real life heroes for us weebs hehe ❤️

This is the most wholesome manga i have ever read. I would give it a 10/10 but the main character is way to forceful so it kinda bugs me a little
Definitely 9/10 though, give it a read when u are bored (also if someone has any other manga that is similar like this maybe u could tell me? 😁)

Users who are viewing this thread