Iyagatteru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - All In This Together

Dex-chan lover
I assumed the "brother" was the one who did the fire on purpose and in love with Makoto... Hm...

GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME

Normally, I'd kink shame for IRL stuff like this but you are giving consent to be Mikoto so yeah. Hope you find the Makoto of your dreams

GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME
i was originally planning on meticulously, oh so perfectly crafting a perfect response to your wishes, just like i did with the rest of the world, but i realized a tangible response to a masochist might not be the best option. I am the Lord, and you have called upon me to make you into Mikoto. And while the almighty reverenced translator of this unholy text has asked me personally to respond to your comment, i must admit, my image with humans is a lot more similar than you may think. I, too, have desires. And, these desires require I must act upon the comment section and bring you to judgment. I have found that there is only one word that can describe you. This word is the most holy of the unholies of hell, of the terra, and of the heavens above. This word is renowned for its descriptiveness of your kith and kin, and is the main adjective of modern-day LaVeyan satanism. Before i utter this word, i must bathe in holy water of my blood, Jesus Christ your Lord. You called upon me, and I must respond. O, guardian angel of the flesh, make your presence known and give me the strength to utter this word. O, random stranger on the internet, may your holy angel forever watch over you, so you may never again experience fear. For thou art Kinky.

Group Leader
i was originally planning on meticulously, oh so perfectly crafting a perfect response to your wishes, just like i did with the rest of the world, but i realized a tangible response to a masochist might not be the best option. I am the Lord, and you have called upon me to make you into Mikoto. And while the almighty reverenced translator of this unholy text has asked me personally to respond to your comment, i must admit, my image with humans is a lot more similar than you may think. I, too, have desires. And, these desires require I must act upon the comment section and bring you to judgment. I have found that there is only one word that can describe you. This word is the most holy of the unholies of hell, of the terra, and of the heavens above. This word is renowned for its descriptiveness of your kith and kin, and is the main adjective of modern-day LaVeyan satanism. Before i utter this word, i must bathe in holy water of my blood, Jesus Christ your Lord. You called upon me, and I must respond. O, guardian angel of the flesh, make your presence known and give me the strength to utter this word. O, random stranger on the internet, may your holy angel forever watch over you, so you may never again experience fear. For thou art Kinky.
Makenzie, you cringe son of a gun

im crying at this

Dex-chan lover
nice. so hes just gonna recreate the traumatic experiences he suffered as a kid cause doesnt know any other form of "love"

Users who are viewing this thread