Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Ch. 19 - The Evil God is Here

Dex-chan lover
Best girl is back.

This is the one series that can pull off the harem given how MC is rich as hell but also nonsexual as hell. A modern 21st Century Schzoid man.

Contributor
Oh god, I saw it coming a mile away and it still was glorious.

Dex-chan lover
i cant wait for the miko to meet anubis... this will be amazing xD

Dex-chan lover
Author is doubling their bet here, let's see how this pays off

Niko is the best, because tsunderes rule and her Schrodinger pantsu devotion was in a league of its own, but Anubis is nice too, quite entertaining.
Both are 100x better than that boring new girl he has kinda fallen for.

Dex-chan lover
Okay Anubis if you want to be Useless Goddess, you need to be even more useless than the current Useless Goddess, Aqua

she is best girl honestly. Imagine sticking yourself into the box for about 3000 years? i think? Just to meet Issei. What a god.( Literally)

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you don't have a hot, hare-brained Egyptian goddess of the dead pressing her flesh against you while asking to let her be a NEET at your place. Why even live?

Dex-chan lover
wow his relationship with the priestess girl is really going far this time...of course it will all crash down once anubis lifts her mark and she goes:
''You are finally free from that evil god influence! im so happy i was able to get you back into the right path, now you can live an honest life, so tell me what do you want from this life?''

I Want To See Your Panties

AAAnnnnnnddddd ded

Users who are viewing this thread