Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Ch. 21 - The End of the Great Spiritual Battle

Dex-chan lover
Page 19
The face of someone who reach the higher enlightenment

And he is the true man who values woman rather than all fuckboi.

I will add my vote after I see Idol, Nurse and Nun girl

Dex-chan lover
Issei is obviously the best girl.

No other character could possibly emanate zero malicious desires while wanting to see a woman's undress to show her panties at the same time.

pretty cruel sending her back considering she had to be buried for a thousand years to get there

Every girl they introduce ends up better than the last. I love this series

Supporter
Lol how hard is it for them to tell him that asking to see a girls panties is very private and intimate and should not be asked of a woman he is not romantically pursuing?

This miko girl is my favorite, also nice ass she have there( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That look like there is the reason I read this. Also poor anubis, tho its all her fault for being such a small brain stalker.

Double-page supporter
Issei got his panties but... poor Anubis-chan. Can't help but feel sorry for her. 😔

I wouldn't be surprised if the gods gave him that insane amount of wealth JUTS SO HE CAN PURSUE THE DREAMS OF MEN OF CULTURE

Double-page supporter
I'm really curious where they'll actually take this manga.. they've gotta be going somewhere besides The Girl of the Month panties right?

Dex-chan lover
@obsidianpassion
He probably wouldn't care as long as he gets to see panties
as we've already seen him seducing a few girls only to lose interest in them after seeing their panties once

Users who are viewing this thread