Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Ch. 21 - The End of the Great Spiritual Battle

Dex-chan lover
FUck, if only were that easy to make them fall in love as saying, "show me your panties"

Dex-chan lover
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Literally nothing can stop this guy from seeing panties

Fed-Kun's army
@Kllick
That's because our intent is not pure enough. Still overridden by those lustful thought
Once we reach that purest form of panty appreciation, the world's law would bound us no more! \ ( ' v ' ) /

Dex-chan lover
He is a pervert. A pure one, but still a pervert nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
One of the characteristics about Issei I really like is how he has no lust. Like if he wanted to, he could get Pucci to help him achieve heaven. It makes for a great moment of realization with all the girls.

Also, him seeing the Panties is framed like an exorcism. (See-the dark foreboding imagery and imposing sense of dread vs the pure white contrast and the less intense framing after the fact.)

Also, I'd love it if Anubis just showed up again at the end of next chapter.
Issei: Didn't we banish you back to the Underworld?
Anubis: Yep
Issei: Then how the fuck did you get back here?
Anubis: No idea

Also, please give us a chapter that's just all the girls talking to one another about Issei. I want to see their interactions because that shit sounds hilarious as fuck. #teamharem

Niko is the best, by far:

1. Tsunderes rule.
2. Schrodinger panties - she was the only one who tried to initiate a fetish play with him

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, lust in the sense of "sexual desire" not just "intense want" @Homuranagi

Semantic difference, but probably should have clarified.

Dex-chan lover
Anubis for me.
- Delicious chocolate
- Monster Girl
- Stupidly funny

Dex-chan lover
@Darcow The schedule is kinda erratic, it's technically all three. Going from 2 chapters biweekly to weekly to monthly and back to weekly. It's now on a hiatus for the past 2 months.

Group Leader
our man won another fight!
will anyone stop his winning streak!!

Users who are viewing this thread