Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Resurrection

Aggregator gang
Despite the premise, this actually seemed pretty well-written for the first few chapters. Now it's seeming more and more like a clusterfuck of random pointless subplots. This chapter was like the mecha arc of Mayoi Neko Overrun!, but somehow even less funny.

Supporter
Issei was born a Chad, and Chads can't physically die. They can only respawn or fall out in style.

This fucking manga rofl. I hope the rest of the chapters are like this and they don't develop any serious sub-plots.

Time for some ANUBASS looking forward to panties more then I should I think this series has grown on me too much.

Aggregator gang
@KawaiiMajinken I don't know why people like you still exist when this has been explained time and time again in every single way possible. "Well-written" does not mean realistic. It does not mean the story carries an intricate theme, or that there's good character development. It should be very self-evident what it means just from the words in the phrase. It just means the story is good in any way at all. You can very obviously write good or bad fiction, just like anything else. There's also good comedy and bad comedy (it's pretty subjective, but so is literally everything else). When I say this chapter isn't well-written, I mean it's mostly unfunny and pointlessly absurd with awful pacing, which is pretty much exactly what I said in my first comment.

Dex-chan lover
They should put a giant sign on the pyramid that says "DEFINITELY NOT A CULT THAT KIDNAPS AND MURDERS PEOPLE." Really should hammer the point home.

Users who are viewing this thread