Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Resurrection

I’m okay with this silliness but I see a point in criticism. My favourite aspect of this manga is how those two girls he seduced with his intelligence react and change their attitude despite him being so strange and seemingly pervy. Adding too much absurdity to the story kills its authenticity, so the whole dynamic dilutes.

I hope this is a dream inside of a dream inception trick.

BTW, this manga actually has better writing than a lot of serious romance titles, so I disagree with notion that one shouldn’t expect good writing here. That’s true before you realize the title and premise are more like a reverse-trolling for a good quality writing.

Dex-chan lover
@dube
i mean i get the criticism, but the entire thing is based on a very specific joke about a very specific fetish, i honestly do not find the characters acting completely nonsensical or the events going off the rails that bothersome.

This series was ridiculous already, and I never expected it would even more further than what the initial premise was lol. I am all in on this series!

The real insidious effect of this manga is it’s locking us into craving the fuck out of panties just like the MC. I mean I already liked panties as much as the next guy but this is just unhealthy dawg.

Dex-chan lover
What a cliffhanger!

Will he ask for panties again, get to see them and then she tosses him out (either because he's without sin, or because he's been helpful, or because she's embarrassed) or will he actually ask for his life back?

Eeeh, who am I kidding, of course he'll ask for panties. And she'll toss him back to life because of all three reasons.

Group Leader
Anyone wondering how a Disgusted panty girls turned into a Shoot out in japan

Contributor
So, lemme get this straight. This man:

-fucking died and got isekai'd
-met a goddamn Egyptian Goddess
-helped out said Egyptian Goddess with things such as taking care of her and building a pyramid in her liking
-temporarily came back to life after being tasked with finding an item that she lost
-infiltrated a goddamn cult that worshipped the goddess with his past targets to get said item
-died and got isekai’d AGAIN to return the item

…all so that he can see her panties.

Dex-chan lover
Nanako best girl intensifies.
She was snacc-ing to get ready for attacc-ing.

Users who are viewing this thread