Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai

Dex-chan lover
this manga made me said "Bangsat" and "Anjir" frequently for laughing

8/10

Dex-chan lover
Basically a perverted? Katsuragi Keima from The World God Only Knows.

I'm hooked. :)

Wtf...? Dont you dare author... he is starting to fall in love? You say? No fucking way!! He should not love women, only their pantsu!! Why must you betray your cultured breathren???

*snicker*

It's cliched as hell in this series, but it's still hysterical. He wines and dines the lady, the moment gets just right where she thinks he's about to confess his love, and...

"Lemme see 'dem panties."

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie... i hope this will get an anime >w< well if it has enough material

Fed-Kun's army
@Snowfennec I think it did though? https://myanimelist.net/anime/37021/Iya_na_Kao_sare_nagara_Opantsu_Misete_Moraitai/stats ?

@Dethaw I think he means this particular iteration of this one. The MC in this one is ridiculously amusing. He's like a high-functioning autistic chad. The characterization of this MC in this manga is superior to the anime. It's like an entirely different flavor when compared.

This manga transcend earthly logic and common sense. Also love the simple tags lmao

I kinda hate the super shounen shit now. Like I know it became fantasy to begin with when he met the Egyptian goddess of death, but even there, it had restrictions in how stupid it was being. Now: it's just "wtf? why....?"

Users who are viewing this thread