Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai

Dex-chan lover
Weird one. A very weird series..
Somebody tell me.
I had completed up to 2nd arc, the fireworks festival. Does the female character at least returns to the story after that? Or she's just..no more like that?
That may be a factor on whether I want to continue the series, or not..

Edit: I meant Niko btw. Not the maid, obviously.

Rich Chad type going around looking at all the panties - the manga.

Not sure if I like the premise much. I read a bit and he ditches the girls after seeing their panties so its kinda like a player ghosting girls once he bangs them. Just seems wrong to me when that thought came up.

Dex-chan lover
The panties are just a bonus, the look of utter disgust is the real prize here

Dex-chan lover
This comment section is full of very special individuals.

However, this manga tickles my funny bone just right, their look of disbelief at what happens after he sees their panties feels just right.

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel
Uhh.. I do have quite a number on my backlog (or rather, watchlog), so I only read a bit to "test the waters", and commented to ask others about it.. So, thanks, I guess.

@Cae
Thanks for the info the other day.

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid, and i love it... i laughed so darn much and i want more of it...
still i kinda feel sorry for maido... having to go through all that for her eccentric master... she's definitely best girl for me so far UwU

Dex-chan lover
This series reminds me of Kaminomizo Shiru Sekai (The World God Only Knows). It's a story about a genius who doesn't really know/care much about human emotions or feelings that go and tries to capture/conquer a target (a girl) by gaining their affection, when conquered they got an overly dramatic reward from the target

Contributor
I wish someone picked up other manga about panties obsessed guy Bouryaku no Panzer

@bxx4u
T0BqRYq.png

Users who are viewing this thread