Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
sigh maybe someday 12-22 will get translated >_>
they were translated once, but seems like they were removed afterwards. So I re-read them outside here.
wonder if there was a reason they were removed? There was one story that had really bad machine translation, which were removed so a proper one could be put in its place, but that wasn't the case here...

Dex-chan lover
they were translated once, but seems like they were removed afterwards. So I re-read them outside here.
wonder if there was a reason they were removed? There was one story that had really bad machine translation, which were removed so a proper one could be put in its place, but that wasn't the case here...
Sometimes groups gets into conflict with the Mangadex people and pull all their chapters, there were a point early on were there were a mass exodus of big scan/translator groups from the site, over a disagreement over the future direction of Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
The ones available on aggregates read like you're having a stroke, did you find a proper translation somewhere else?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the four chapters!
1x.webp

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the chaps, but as a bit of advice, if raws are this small, I think most people would prefer if they were upscaled a little bit just so that the text could have more space, even if the picture quality might be a bit worse. It's a bit hard to read at times.

The ones available on aggregates read like you're having a stroke, did you find a proper translation somewhere else?
I just binged this series, I don't think there's really "proper" versions of 12-22 out there, but for what its worth, after chapter 13 or so they had a note at the end of the chapter saying basically "we had complaints about the TL so we got a new one", and after that it was a lot more serviceable. It's still isekaiscans, and you could still definitely tell there were problems with it, but it wasn't as bad as 12+13 were.

Dex-chan lover
Really wish someone would go back and do chapters 12-22. I don't want to read IsekaiScan's literal word diarrhea just to catch up to the good stuff.

Also, the quality of the uploads from this group seem to vary wildly not just from chapter to chapter, but from page to page as well. There have been so many instances of text being repeated in the same bubble, text being repeated in different bubbles, text being swapped between bubbles, fonts changing from page to page, inconsistent grammar, inconsistent spelling of names, etc. It's like each page was done by a different person or something. Or at the very least the staff aren't communicating well with each other.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sometimes groups gets into conflict with the Mangadex people and pull all their chapters, there were a point early on were there were a mass exodus of big scan/translator groups from the site, over a disagreement over the future direction of Mangadex.
In this case the chapters in question were done by IsekaiScans.com, who are outright banned from being uploaded on MangaDex for various reasons. They were never uploaded here in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting to read till the missing chapters are redone, yeah I have found them on other site and tried to read them, they are total nonsense and I am not just skipping chapters. Please at least 12-13 at minimum. It sounds like quite a few are waiting on them. Ideally the entire gap would be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread