Jaa, Kimi no Kawari ni Korosou ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Secret

Another really depressing manga.

I'm really curious if this story really can tell us what would happen to a person in reality if they experienced the same situation.

If japan really had bullying cases that far (rape), that really fuck up, honestly in my country similar cases really happen back in 2010 when gadgets still rare for teenagers to have, for now as am write this, i don't hear a similar cases happen that involving raping so i hope it won't happen again.

But the girl that this manga portraying have really strong mentality, she recovered her depression really fast, but still not for her real trauma, but we all know that a lot of teenagers or even adult would have a hard time recovering their depression as fast as her(the girl in manga) and there's a lot of them that fail to overcome and choose to end their suffering with homicide.

If i were to experienced that either will i become toxic and make first rate assault, or become a broken human being (like my older brother, he got bullied so much that he choose to never trust a stranger ever again and become a hikikomori).

Users who are viewing this thread