Jaa, Kimi no Kawari ni Korosou ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Blackmail

Dex-chan lover
Brah,you saw him kill somebody did you seriously didn't think that he won't drag you down with him ???? She prob be use as a scapegoat too, cause he doesn't care about her
Not wanting the world know you got humiliated on such a horrible level is understanble but still, should have just gone to the police and your parents
Why does two victims have no anger? Quite unrealistic, atleast muster up some spite towards your torturer

Aggregator gang
I feel bad for her and i like her but shes a silly goose for thinking he would just like hack their icloud or something lol
She literally saw him beat the shit of a guy, shoot him, he threatened to kill her and she seemed aware enough to break her whole phone to stop him deleting it but she didn't think he'd be violent???? Silly

Dex-chan lover
To be perfectly honest, she literally put herself in that position with Ameri.

I also can't fathom accepting being constantly tortured instead of reporting them just because she would feel humiliated. Like what she is constantly going through is way worse than revealing it.

I guess she and the MC just don't have a lot of brains.

Fed-Kun's army
Im glad that he got what he deserved.

Man if they had continued the raping on the girl I don't know if I had continued this series. Rape in the more realistic mangas I cant take.

Intrested to see where it it going in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Lol what did she expect? I genuinely thought she indirectly asking for them to be eliminated, knowing she 'threat' Ameri after seeing that he is capable of killing.

Dex-chan lover
To be perfectly honest, she literally put herself in that position with Ameri.

I also can't fathom accepting being constantly tortured instead of reporting them just because she would feel humiliated. Like what she is constantly going through is way worse than revealing it.

I guess she and the MC just don't have a lot of brains.
Brah,you saw him kill somebody did you seriously didn't think that he won't drag you down with him ???? She prob be use as a scapegoat too, cause he doesn't care about her
Not wanting the world know you got humiliated on such a horrible level is understanble but still, should have just gone to the police and your parents
Why does two victims have no anger? Quite unrealistic, atleast muster up some spite towards your torturer
Remember this is Japan. Societal standing is much more embraced than other 1st world countries. Even if she was the one getting raped her social standing of rape victim will bring shame to herself and family. It's fucked up but it does happen.

Since the one doing the rape was the son of private hospital owner it would not surprise me if the dude's father pulled some strings to have the entire situation swept rug.

Users who are viewing this thread