Jack Jeanne: PUPPET - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
I see, so this is pretty interesting, if you think of it like communism then like the communist manifesto that was published in 1848 written by Karl Marx and most popularly translated by Samuel Moore in cooperation with Frederick Engels, then this one shot is, similar to the Communist League, an international association of workers, which could of course be only a secret one, under conditions obtaining at the time, I got bored of transcribing the communist manifesto,but pretty much the gist is I don’t really understand what I just read, probably some form of one sided rivalry turned inferiority complex turned into defeat at how he was unable to even perform as an equal to that guy and then, accordingly to the title, he instead became his puppet.

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised you are able to read a bunch of crap like that.

It was like marketing a new religion that is why there are lies that do not make sense at all.

Slogans are meant to deceive after all.

Dex-chan lover
This thing is all over the place. Like we get introduced to these 3 guys at the start and then never see them again. We get this Neiji guy mentioned, who becomes quite important to the school but is then just removed from the story.
But worst of all the mc is just not interesting. Would have been better as Neiji's story tbh

This thing is all over the place. Like we get introduced to these 3 guys at the start and then never see them again. We get this Neiji guy mentioned, who becomes quite important to the school but is then just removed from the story.
But worst of all the mc is just not interesting. Would have been better as Neiji's story tbh
I'm a bit late but I think it's best to mention that this is meant to be a one-shot companion piece/prequel to the game Sui Ishida made/produced, Jack Jeanne. The one-shot's mainly meant to expand on one of the side characters: Chui, and also helps fill in some gaps to what some of the main characters were doing before the main game like Neji and Fumi. Though it definitely could've been clearer in letting people know that it's not necessarily supposed to be a standalone thing :<

Users who are viewing this thread