Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 10 Ch. 109 - MASTURBATION PLANET

Dex-chan lover
My god, we all knew this was coming, you just hate to see remember think about it.

@Kampfarsch it's the Dr. Octopus the weak ass bodysnatcher.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted the bodysnatcher dude to get reverted back into his male body abruptly while having sex with another man. That'd stir things up with his part of the story.

I said to myself, I can't wait for this guy to be shot in the face while he was sitting at the table...I refuse to even call it a girl.

This shit is so weird to me. The lady was once a guy and idk what I to think about that. Not that guys liking guys is wrong, but the fact that the partner doesn’t know that the girl was a guy is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, Jagaaaaaan can detect any traps in front of him.

It's funny to see people complaining about this character, but I bet most of them are guys that loves to play as female-only in any videogame. Weird.

Fed-Kun's army
I used to dislike this character but he(she?)'s grown on me. It's interesting how naturally he took tik the life of someone he'd never even met.

Dex-chan lover
People: Oh boy, I hope he gets with Belle or his original girlfriend at the end!!!

This manga: Hm? What's that? You want him to end up with a guy who body-snatched a woman and subsequently slept around with a bunch of men for self validation before deciding he was in love with the guy who saved his life?

I honestly don't mind if they end up together since the girl (boy?) is so interesting. Adds a whole new dynamic to the typical seinen stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread