Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 10 Ch. 112 - The Black Oni

Aggregator gang
Prediction: Either the new boy dies or Jagasaki arrives to save his ass.

Miv

Aggregator gang
@Keyaru beautiful smile on the guy, he makes me feel safe, who needs an antivirus when you have this guy as your wallpaper

I told you all so!

Yukimaru is a 9/11 terrorist basically and Jagasaki's gone off the deep end too! Still find it incredible people are rooting for mass murdering psychopaths like Catboy and Jagasaki bit eh.

Jagasaki's really stupid though. He should have killed himself after getting his girlfriend brought back to life but the Author obviously wanted him to become an edgelord narcissistic stupido hypocrite.

And now we are paying the price of manga longevity with a Jagasaki who agrees with murdering innumerable innocents whether they are boy or girl or adults in his edgelord revenge phase. The heroic Jagasaki is truly dead. Thank you Author, thank you very much!

Not.

Dex-chan lover
At this point jagan has metamorphosed into someone I hope dies sooner or later. Like ever since he cut off all his connections with others he became a major dickbag to everyone. Granted there are still so many plot strings and characters with no relation to deader land that something tells me the writer has plenty more stories to corrupt jagan into the most unlikable protagonist ever.

Users who are viewing this thread