Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 10 Ch. 113 - Their True Identity

Literally been wondering where tree guy was as I read this and then I put it together from how they drew his power the page before the reveal. I love the very minimal clue drop

Dex-chan lover
We hadn’t seen Tree dude in so long that I kinda forgot about him. Good to to him back though !

TREE DUDE!! I was wondering where he was in this whole situation... turns out he was closer than I expected

Lmao Catboy saved by Chiharu plot armour from Metal Mikazuchi's killing strike. The Greatest Genocider Psychopath Terrorist has sided with Jagasaki's new edgelord Terrorism group!

RIP Nomen and random hundreds thousands innocent people. It was only 5 months huh. How time flies.

Welp, Chiharus shreds Metal again, probably will torture murder his newly revived son too to get him more "Frenzied"! I believe Chiharu is despicable but he's the only one most true to their innermost desires. No beta pussyfooting for him! Truly he's an Ultra Confident Chad among Chads unlike some other laaaaaaaaamesaaases I could name LMAO!

😃

Finally and I was wondering where he went off since he was the big antagonist

I mean it was pretty obvious, it was right in our faces the whole time, the wood was an easy give away since nabingo's first appearance

Aggregator gang
No, you're the most interesting one chihiharu-san. But it's pretty obvious this was all you btw.

Users who are viewing this thread