Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 11 Ch. 117 - Imposter

I was hoping octopus would get some balls after that creepy last page in 116, i hope he just eats this dude

Nooo Airi what are you doing, I know this is because of the plot but who the hell would meet a stranger in an underground parking lot that sus af asdhksjas

To be fair, if it comes down to it, Ari is probably still capable of eating people with her octopus self. Plus, she's a fully fractured human, not a HF human, which I think might make her stronger?

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm rooting for the obvious loser, but I really hope Fake-Jagaan ends this entirely pointless side character. Mimic guy chapters are the worst by far.

Fed-Kun's army
Did Airi forget that she still has her octopus powers? As far as I know she can use her tentacles to strangle this guy and he wouldn't be able to do much since he can only camuflage or sumthin..

Thank u so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
And here I am wondering why this guy is so different from our Jagaaaan 😂 I thought the imposter in the title refers to Airi. Rip

Thanks for the new chapter, can't wait for the next one now!! ❤️

Say what you will about this Fake Jagan , but he was somehowy clever enough to put Master Buppa-Nasu as his profile pic ...
let's be honest , that's something the real Jagasaki would've done himself , Lol.

Dex-chan lover
If fake Jagan kills him, he will actually become a real hero tho.

Is just one impostor killing another.

i bet that real jagan will arrive at the scene after they fight for a bit and put a controlling bullet on both of them, making it awkward AF when they have to work together

Users who are viewing this thread