Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 12 Ch. 127 - The Person Left Behind

Group Leader
imagine coming back to life only to get existential depression lmaoo. anywho, thanks so much for your work guys

Dex-chan lover
wonder how exactly that reviving stuff works (or worked, since they got rid of the way noman had to produce more frogs) also how the hell did noman know about Mikazuchi's son again?

@shiromon didn't explain it's made from the memories of the father? Like he's himself, but made from memories to shape the body and personality.

I thought Nomen would have some general control over the revived but i guess we will see about that soon

Dex-chan lover
So bodysnatcher guy is all in with his fake face and name, Chiharu is all buddy-buddy with everyone despite being a major villain earlier in the series, Yukimaru is just that underage guy at the drinking party and pretty much doesn't belong there, Yumama got pulled in out of nowhere, and Jagasaki is the designated driver that wants everyone to shut up because the music is too loud and his feet hurt. Also, I forgot the cop girl was a character since she got tossed aside a while back. I can't even remember her name despite her being best girl. Feels bad.

On a scale from 1 to 100, I bet Nomens is 110% mad right now.

So...anyone good at economics or something to explain this pizza marketing strategy?

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy Nomen’s 200% having a hoes mad moment rn, or he struggling to not get consumed by his ability like that robot guy from the earlier arcs

@Antore

Sometimes, it can make sense for a business to lose money on one product in order to make money elsewhere.

Say you lose money on the 2 for 1 pizza deal. But you get some new customers to try out your pizza.
You are basically betting that you will make your money back from those new customers or buying more pizza in the future if they like your company.

This type of thing is called a "loss leader". You see it at supermarkets as well, they do it all the time with coupons.
Where they have a super cheap deal on something to get you in the door, and then they make money on other things that you buy.

---

The analogy being made here is: Nomen didn't bring the Black Oni dude's son back to life for free.
There is no way he would do that unless he expected to "get his money back", just like the pizza company.

Poor Kid, his heart is in the right place ironically because Mikazuchi raised him up too well, he refused to let his kid die now he has to pay the price of him watching his father turn into a monster.

As good as the tide seems to be turning, its worrying that Chiharu is pulling so much weight when he probably will switch teams again once victory is imminent, to keep the excitement going.

Dex-chan lover
@Antore
@EndlessCruise

It's also due to the massive profit margin of the actual pizza, very little of what you pay is for the pizza itself.

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/much-profit-margin-pizza-62139.html

It likely costs the company just as much for them to make two pizzas compared to making one pizza and the extra labor hours it takes to deliver it, if not less.

Users who are viewing this thread