Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 12 Ch. 128 - Mother, Child, and Father

his intense love-Desire for his mother after seeing that woman under the big mouth rat must have caused the son to turn.

Group Leader
Which parts? The son could have told his dad all about his experiences with his mom after the funeral, and everything else after that is general enough that the dad could have just speculated about them on his own anyway.

If you guys can't tell what's happening, the kid is telling Jagasaki his life story and what happened to him but the author is using that as an excuse to just write a flashback. The kid isn't telling Jagasaki everything his dad was doing behind his back like being shy and buying a gift, it's just a flashback.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a shame jagaan is too mature to ever get a chance at getting an anime.

So why didn't he resurrect his wife as well? Also even if jagaaaaaan kills his son he can bring him back again

Dex-chan lover
@gurtsquirt mainstream hentai anime is a far cry tonally from jagaan. Jagaan is serious, realistically sized females, and perverse topics are always used to progress the plot. Basically it loses all the jack off points while keeping the lewd handicap.

Oh so he had to do it to his son... Well, that's gotta be dad of the year. That Family was fractured even before the frogs came in.

Jesus that was short and the release is too slow. Its a OK manga so I guess Illl just drop it for like 2 years and get to read like maybe 15 chapters all at once if I am lucky.

So sad... broken families make fractured humans. Broken families are made of fractured humans. Such a good but sad manga, this is why I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread