Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 7 Ch. 72

Contributor
Seems like the same raw, but resized and denoised. Cant comment on the translation's accuracy

Jeez, I can understand how he feels at the end normally what goes around comes around and from there perspective, aka Imoto if he wants to kill the Lawyer guy, yes Killing him is bad but he had it coming and it's what other people would say but when you ask yourself can you really let those emotions go probably not nor would you be able to forgive that person until years or even decades later.
-Yeah this is a story so it isn't that deep but if it were me and I was that guy was at the scene of the crime aka the accident I would have tried to game end him right there as He purposely did that would I be wrong who knows but in a court of law they probably would find a way to deem it as some accident.

okay, my point is "**Justice is like a Carrot on a stick that's dangling out in front of you just barely in reach**"

Fed-Kun's army
"Why does a guy like that get to be so happy"
Cause his father is a defence attorney, rich and raised his kid to be 'above the law'
Hope he and his family die painfully.

Dex-chan lover
MV5BOTU0N2I4YzEtZjNlZC00ZGZlLWI1ZGMtZDhhMjM4ZjdiZWQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3OTE4Nzk@._V1_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, i feel so sad for these chucklefucks who kill innocent women because they just so happened to be with the chucklefucks they disliked

Yeah I still understand why kill the other guys and not just lawyer guy. Seems a bit much to kill even their family

Users who are viewing this thread