Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 7 Ch. 76 - The Same

I will fucking riot if this trashbag gets away with just a punch to the face and a few broken teeth.

Oh man I thought Jagasaki was the one who were gonna get punched and get lectured about 'a job is a job'

Fed-Kun's army
Such anti climatic. Now I hope those 2 officers fired because hitting DA's son and then they will turn to vigilante.

Dex-chan lover
Come on he is still fucking alive!

Moral of the story, you can get away with murder if you plan it well enough, is not about being evil, is about not being obvious enough.

Dex-chan lover
While the two were justified in their interest of seeing the scumbag get his just desserts, killing was not the right answer. I didn't agree with letting him walk, nor did I want butterfly dude to die, but he threw his life away at the end rather than taking a better turn. He had a sliver of a chance at redemption, no matter how little it was. Bandou deserved to die, but killing him would not have been the right answer. Lead senpai did the right thing in the end though, leaving that scumbag lawyer with a totally messed up face.

RIP nohomo bug bros.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the hair bug guy being alive and killing the asshole would be a better end

Contributor
Remember when MC was low-key insane ad would have defo killed that lawyer tf happened? (I literally cant remember that well)

Group Leader
@Kuuga i think the whole thing with that robot looking dude is what made him like this (cant remember his name correctly)

Users who are viewing this thread