Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 7 Ch. 76 - The Same

Group Leader
Heyo guys, its ya boi typesetter445 and i wanted to tell u guys that i couldnt do the chap today bcz of power outage, so i'll try to do 2 chaps tomorrow

Not that I should be surprised by this, but the morality in this comment section is pretty fucking wonky. Yeah, this specific guy probably deserves to die or at least go to prison, but they also murdered a bunch of other people who were literally just middle school bullies, and also that lady who's only crime was marrying a guy. The "ideal" situation would probably have been them going for the worst criminal first, and then not murdering a bunch of bystanders, but in this situation, it'd be ridiculously irresponsible for our boys to let them exact vigilante justice on a guy. They gave up the moral high-ground when they tortured and murdered a bunch of innocent people.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hypocrite MC with his shitty morals. It's fine for him to blast people to bits but not when someone else does it?

I think somethings could be different in this Chapter. Like the carbon guy saying: "I'll let uu decide" Or something like that.
I truly belived that it was going to be this way, but I Thought the MC would let him Kill that horrible guy.
I could be, in the future, something for the MC to regret about it like: Damn, I should have let those guys kill him...
Idk, just hoping for it :p

I mean... good punch but this asshole is still the cause of multiple dead people

Dex-chan lover
i would feel bad for the two if not because they also killed other guys first, including their family, those have no involve with the bully.
If anything, why not just go after Bandou first? he clearly the main cause of your suffering, the only reason for them to take their time with it is for the plot, to make our MC can question his moral like this.
This actually a common problem with a lot of series using this plot, make the killer look like maniac at first but then start showing their tragic back and take their sweet time to hit their main target just so the MC can stop them

Users who are viewing this thread