Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 7 Ch. 77 - We Can Still

Idk why the two friends just didn't bought a gun and killed the guy years ago... I know it's in Korea (I think it is, at least) and it's a lot harder to get possession of a weapon, but it can't be impossible...
I least they could have bought baseball bats and crushed his skull with it.

And if any mf argue saying "they killed that bitch that hadn't done anything wrong with curry" you know who didnt did anything wrong? Imocchi's parents, and they got fucked up. You'll probably say "that was bandou who did this" if those mf didnt ally with bandou, they would not get fucked up, simple as that.

Honestly, I don't want to kill Bandou, only for the reason that he should live long enough to be tortured mentally. Mental pain is so much worse than physical

Dex-chan lover
These characters would have actually been acceptable if they didn't murder literally their whole families. Rest in pieces, you will be forgotten

@HulkAgiota that makes no sense. "that bitch"'s only crime was marrying a guy that happen to bully the bug guys. She (most likely) had no correlation to their past but yeah sure, the author gives you crappy sad backstory and that makes everything AOK

Users who are viewing this thread