Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 9 Ch. 100 - Final Desire

Dex-chan lover
Very cool chapter. The art keeps getting better and better. Also hoping he's faking it as well.

Man, I love Nishida's artstyle. The amount of detail he adds in for the volumes is fantastic.

I hope he is just trying to infiltrate the organisation by pretending to be a member of them... Otherwise that'll be a bummer

Mikazuchi wants his son back, that's all. He's a fractured human like Jagasaki and has the same motivation and zeal to fight for his desire.

Astonishing how some people hate him just because he was always going to do whatever he needed to get his son back! That's his nature. Jagasaki can pussyfoot around with abandoning his desire to go murder scumbags, betraying his girlfriend for a desire to live with his new girlfriend or whatever he wants to do in life, changing his priorities by the second like we all do.

Mikazuchi is Based though. Dude wants his son back and if you bring his son back, he is willing to do whatever it takes to fulfil that dream. No beta pussyfooting around, changing priorities like a girl looking for dresses in a mall!

Eh whatever

@Dirty_Sperg there is one tho...
That honestly isn't his real son... Think of him as a robot that has a person's memory and thoughts but that's not his real son

But even though he isn't, I'm pretty sure that the "revived" one isn't as well but the one je has rn is literally like, the flesh of the bald guy

@Nezk1 It doesn't matter if he is real or not because definition of whats real isnt clear to begin with. Would the one pooped out by a bird with mysterious origin be real? Doubt that. He wouldnt be sure of that either, its all speculation. So in both uncertain situations its better to pick what you could get now. Plus he could also enjoy the benefits of being alive and get together with his "son".

Users who are viewing this thread