Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 9 Ch. 101 - Singularity

I hate the fact that Jagasaki departed from his desire to revive his girlfriend. Dude is such an annoying hypocrite. He feels betrayed ok.

Mikazuchi got his son back though that's all. I'm pretty sure all you haters would willingly do whatever the heck you had to if Nomen gave you your heart's desire. I was wondering if Mikazuchi was idealistic or pragmatic. Turns out he gives no fucks about anything other than his son, which is perfectly in character of him. He wasn't killing for reasons like Jagasaki's scumbag killing reason. He was doing it to fulfill his desire to see his son come back to life.

I dunno how real his new son is but if he feels it's good enough, it's good enough for him.

Jagasaki is prolly salty about not getting his girlfriend back oh who am I kidding? He's a cheater who abandoned his oath to bring his love back to life. I don't care about divorces but breaking the promise you made to your girlfriend is such a beta way to get by in life.

This is exactly the same kind of logic those people who complain about technology making human lives easier make about how pain is good and crippled people shouldn't get artificial limbs back because it's God's gift or whatever the hell their impossibly asinine brain regurgitates as profound wisdom and logic. Truly hypocrisy has taken root in all.

Aggregator gang
Yeah holy crap owl, where have you been??
I don't think mika will be happy with his new son later. It's made of his memories, you can't know anyone 100%. Eh, or he could be the happiest father, everything he expects of his son would be true. Anyway, if something is too good to be true, good chance it isn't good at all.

Dex-chan lover
Jagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Dex-chan lover
Mikazuchi hella desperate ngl, that thing ain't really his son. Then again, i suppose it will be a "perfect" idealized version of his son, so that's almost a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread