Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Druj and the Magical Girl

Fed-Kun's army
Excellent chapter as always, thanks for the scanlation gents

Dex-chan lover
nice i was hoping for those 2 to meet asap and it ended up exactly as i thought it would

loved this ch

Fed-Kun's army
Can we add the yuri tag yet? Its obvious jahy is gathering a harem at this point so who wants to take bets on who will ultimately win the jahy bowl?

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

My sides hurt now. Thanks(?)

@Koana78

What you talkin' bout? Is obvious that the owner is gonna domesticate all her harem in the process. Her ara ara power is stupidly strong and she already has the necessary manipulative traits.

Dex-chan lover
I'd argue that it's not really the case. @Koana78

>The magical girl is just overly clingy and obsessive. She's not really in love per se, she just never has had a friend before. Keep in mind that not all forms of love are romantic.
>Druj is just used to masochism and being Jahy's number 2, so she desires that attention as a servant that she was used to in the demon world.
>Landlady is just wholesome and motherly, not necessarily anything to do with romance
>Her boss is just kinda being a mentor figure that she can vent her problems to
>The friend of hers in grade school is in grade school. She definitely isn't emotionally mature enough for love
>Maou is just hungry

Though, I always take issues when people think a story needs to have romance elements or that just because a bunch of women/girls are close, they must be the start of a yuri subquest. Two people can be close, platonic friends without any romantic undertones, and besides, I don't think Jahy understands the concept of love.

Fed-Kun's army
@tamerlane
I'd say the the chances of this being yuri are infinitely more higher than the imaginary descendant of the maid and shota getting together in any capacity that isn't fanfiction. Also for someone that "doesn't think a story needs romance " you keep shilling for that imaginary descendant to get with jahy.

Dex-chan lover
It seems Jahy's harem is taking shape, and there are already some internal fights over that.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that that Kyouko's height is the same both in her normal and magical girl form (at least it looks like it in this chapter, who knows how consistent the artist is), surprising since her magical girl form looks loli-ish

Double-page supporter
Jahy-sama, the accidental and long-suffering harem lead.

Group Leader
I like how the parallel of Druj is to Jahy as Jahy is to the Demon Lord is really coming through full force. The number one lieutenant thinks they are being replaced by the magical girl and feels the magical girl is both disrespectful and unworth of their superior's affection

Users who are viewing this thread