Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Jahy-sama and Maou-sama's Past

Dex-chan lover
I surprise demon lord haven't tried to kill magical girl at all. They are the cause from demon realm collapsing. Yet, Demon Lord have no ill will toward to her.

Pretty nice chocololi butt on page 3. This author is a tease.

Also, maou's face on page 15 made me want to be stepped by her, just like Kim Yo Jong.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing some kind of split personality, or split power gone rogue from Maou. It seems to be shaped like her, after all.

Dex-chan lover
If religion has told me anything, being a god means you don't have to do anything, people will do stuff for you and somehow spin it so it's said that you're the one who did it. Somehow.

And that is my theology snark for the day.

That was also an amazing look of disgust from Jahy right at the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@Borderline
We don't know the whole story behind demon realm destruction and Maou involvement. And why would she kill Magical Girl now? She is strong ally, who provides Maou with home and food. Loosing all this just because of revenge is pointless. We don't even know if Maou was very fond of Demon Realm in the first place

Fed-Kun's army
Knew it. After reading ch.43, I thought that maybe Jahy is the one who blindly did everything for this girl and made this girl become Maou. Jahy sure is cute and funny. =w=

Dex-chan lover
Don't think I didn't notice that *JAHIIIN* on page 7, translators, because I did.

Jahy is reminding me of Iznogoud. Awesome!

It's kinda obvious that whatever gave Magical Girl her powers is angry with her due to her switching sides.
It's probably an ancient conflict between Mao and something like her twin sister Lightforged Mao.

I want to se Mao "all grown up"...

Dex-chan lover
@CookieMonster

Let me correct my writing a bit.

In normal circumstands, Maou should be, at least, annoyed or have a fear for what happened to her. Magical girl is a person who broke her into pieces after all. But, after she know about it, She is just okay with living with her killer.

It's not like she react this way, because she understand situation. But, she doesn't care about being destroyed in the first place.

I figured she might still lose her memories. So, she doesn't treat it as her situation yet. But, as this chapter showed, it looks like she knows and even protect her killer from that white mist, who might be another part of her. It's like she have been protecting her even since.

It's an odd situation going on here.

Dex-chan lover
@Borderline
In normal circumstands, Maou should be, at least, annoyed or have a fear for what happened to her
We don't know what happened to her exactly, we don't know if she was actually killed, what was her actual role in Demon Realm and what is she thinking. And we don't even know if Maou actually upset about Demon realm destruction. All we know is Jahy's words that realm was destroyed and Maou disappeared or something like this. And this chapter showed us that Jahy isn't aware of Maou desires or motives. So it could be the both: maybe she lost her memories or maybe she doesn't actually hold any grudge against MG herself.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I'd pamper her too. Maou is super cute, I'm sure her adult form is even hotter than Jahy's...

Users who are viewing this thread