Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Jahy-sama and Maou-sama's Past

I feel really bad reading this... The pacing is terrible, Jahy never learns anything, when you think the story took a step foreward, it takes 3 backwards, when she offered help to the mahou shoujo I thought she was legit changing and learning, only she went back to "queen of snark" 2 pages later... I felt bad for her when she was trying her best and going nowhere, and on top of that the mahou shoujo just made her life even more miserable, but now? I feel like Jahy deviated from the "tragic MC's story" and became the vilain, I get that the mahou shoujo is clingy, but to laugh at her getting caught in that stupid trap and not offering a hand? Yeah, no, this is no longer good reading; at this point author-san is just toying with the audience, and that is no fun at all.

Maou-chan sleeps, eats, and never has a bath. She is an even smellier demon loli than Jahy.

Hmm, I feel like it's the loli Maou that actually ordered the Magical Girl to destroy the demon realm. I mean it was pretty much just Jahy building up the demon realm for the loli Maou but the latter nvr even said anything of the sort. She probably just wanted to ask Jahy a question or two. I mean seeing that she wants to stick w/ the Magical Girl, she probably has no desire to go back to how things where otherwise she should have help Jahy recover the gems. Also I think loli Maou nvr lost any power at all which means she probably doesnt rely on the gems.

Double-page supporter
I can't tell if Maou is actually a genius evil demon, or Jahy was doing exactly what the magical girl is doing to her.

Users who are viewing this thread