Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Salwa-sama and Volunteering

inb4 Jahy was also given the mission to destroy the magic gems originally but since she never let Maou talk she never found out about it lmao

Dex-chan lover
I think the Macbeth reference is one of the most cultured I've encountered in all my years reading manga with silly credit pages, so congrats once again orchesc/a/ns.

Aggregator gang
Maou sama can actually talk and is fucking with jahy for shits and giggles. Based Jahy

Fed-Kun's army
I just realised they have the same design, and now she's blessed, too

a46.png

Dex-chan lover
So Saiwa-sama is somewhere between Satanichia and Vignette (from Gabriel DropOut, not that I think most Jahy-sama readers don't already read both) on the "nice demon girl" scale? Maybe on the same level of "evil" as Kurona (not yet seen in the Gabriel DropOut anime)?

Banned
That's definitely the Demon King. She's so lazy so she gets others to stop Jahy while also leeching off Jahy and everyone.

She got horns, and the demon king obviously didn't want the position but was too lazy to stop it.

Dex-chan lover
i am deeply enjoying the world where every magical girl and every demonic villain are incompetent morons

because they always were, like how stormtroopers can't aim.

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk It's not the demon king, since the demon king was stopping it from trying to get to the magical girl. They are probably twins, good and evil version of each other.

Users who are viewing this thread