Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Jahy-sama and Friends

Dex-chan lover
Ironic that Kokoro's cavitity indirectly causes Jahy to develop a cavity in her kokoro.
Now I need to go brush my teeth after reading such a wholesome sweet chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneAwesomeTony
It’s appently an old superstition in japan that you can spread cavities to another person, but from what I recall from other manga it involves kissing/swapping saliva. So not sure how the girl was thinking she was gonna spread it to Jahy.
But man what a cavity, even when I had an infected tooth it didn’t swell up like that.

Edit
Actually just checked this out online and it possible to spread the bacteria that cause tooth decay to other people (not that there’s high chance of the spread causing tooth decay, but still appently a small chance).

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else wants to see how Jahy's friend will grow up? She'll be 17 and Jahy will still look exactly the same. I either see the friendship where the girl is more monotone and quite in her school years, but Jahy still comes. I also see the girl being the popular silent girl, but everyone is surprised when Jahy comes around and how the girls personality changes.

I also just want to see Jahy get forced into going to school. JAHY'S SCHOOL YEARS SHALL BE LEGENDARY EVEN IN HELL!

Only because I don't really get them....How do cavities spread to others? Never really heard of something like that.

@Gunny4348
from a quick google search, apparently it (the bacteria that cause it) can be spread person to person via sharing food, using the same eating utensils, kissing, sneezing, and coughing... basically any mouth to mouth contact...
I've heard that it can spread from person to person before, but never actually experience getting one myself in that way... so a quick google search is all I can do. (since your question actually made me curious as well)

Dex-chan lover
who lied to the little girl though

(Cavities can't spread, people. The bacteria that cause cavities already exist in your mouth, which is why you should be brushing your teeth after every meal).

Double-page supporter
@Deathhappens It is specific strains of bacteria that cause cavities, and they can be spread to people who don't have them. So yes, cavities can be contagious.

Users who are viewing this thread