Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!

1585733055164.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is really dumb but I want to see a chapter/doujinshi where the descendant between the maid and the kid in My Recently Hired Maid is Suspicious falls in love with Jahy and so, being a kid, proposes to her with a ring that has one of the stones to complete Maou on it.

Jahy, of course, accepts it without thinking, and so now she just realized that she has just promised to date him.

Hijinks ensue.

Banned
Reverse Isekai in every sense.

Powerful character from fantasy world ends up transported against her will to human world where she becomes useless and misfortune constantly befalls her.

... Well, at least it picks up a little after the whole magical girl incident gets resolved... somewhat.

When I hope her to get over the Situation, she just struggles every time cause of the way she acts towards side characters which is after 50 chapters a bit annoying. Get over with that maou girl!!

So many people whining about the side character,comedy or etc. If you don't like the manga just don't read it easy

Dex-chan lover
I love that smug face she gets when she's being pig ignorant to people.

Double-page supporter
Problem with official translations is that it seems like there's a solid chance of getting "localized" translations that lose all the details, have rewritten characters and scenes that reflect the TL's ideology and idea of humor, and/or take centuries to release.

Users who are viewing this thread