Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!

You can just tell that Oozora Naomi will voice Jahy when this gets animated. It's Satania all over again.

Dex-chan lover
Its a pretty fun manga at times, but its really starting to drag right now.
Something really have to happen because its starting to fall in to the just boring category soon.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, the official release expects us to wait till APRIL 2021 FOR THE FIRST VOL. Like the author complains about people reading for free, I get that you want people to pay for your hardwork, but we're 4 years behind since its release. You gotta get mad at the people that make getting the rights and other bullshit take too long.

Well after appearance of demon lord it became subjectively super boring, shame, it started out really great

@Praisekek
Well to each their own lol
But seeing that it’s not on /u/ makes me doubt that there’s/will be yuri unfortunately

Double-page supporter
You know I have feeling most people started disliking it after the magical girl was redeemed and jahy fell right back into her old habits even more and we stopped seeing the more grounded characters. I mostly just want this person to have the things that make her happy but I’m starting to think the author is gonna repeat the same thing again and again with diff rant characters in time with jahy as the only permanent one.

Double-page supporter
I just realized why I hate it

It’s squid girl but no one improves, and they swapped out the cast For some reason

Users who are viewing this thread