Jaken-san wa Sugu Bureru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Appearance of the Cursed Sword

Dex-chan lover
The least believable thing about this manga is that the invention of the smart phone caused people to STOP fighting.

Arc

Wow, a new work from this guy. I really loved Monster x Monster and was sad it had such a short life.

Here's hoping this is a long one.

Group Leader
Funny, interesting, original and fucking beautiful.
Yep, this is a keeper.

Dex-chan lover
I like how his first instinct is to call his manager to ask for a day off lmao

Aggregator gang
It's absourd a souls from the soil without a holder... It's uncontrol able..

Stupid idiot brother.

Fed-Kun's army
@alee76

Probably stoped and dropped. It was a free project of him based on loosely from fan fiction in 2chan forum on dragon quest. Soooo ...

Thankfully, someone's got his/her hand in this new masterpiece, thank you for bringing this to is.

Double-page supporter
Art reminds me of this monster manga i read before, but the MC pissed me off, but I thought the girls were cute. Wonder what happened to it.

I'll see where this goes, but it looks ok so far. I hope its not all gags, I think it be fun if the girl bonds with the sword, becomes strong and goes on an adventure.

ps- would the sword happen to be made out of fallen angels ?

Dex-chan lover
this manga reminds me of the trashy serie : In Another World with My Smartphone .

page 1 : a girl is using a "radish phone" , no , "apple phone" , lol .

page 2 : tututter = twitter .

page 5 : everytime she sneakily goes into the barn , she is doing something she doesnt want me to know , like taking off her panties and fingering herself .

page 7 : a little girl is holding a big , thick , long , hard , sharp "sword" , wait , this sounds so wrong .

page 12 : " while you were asleep , i let the sword $uck your $emen , er i mean , your essence / your soul . "

page 15 and 16 : this is easy to miss : the sword is closing its eyes and is sleeping , you can see the snoring 's sound effects .

邪剣さん / Jyaken-san = cursed sword ? i think a more better translation is wicked sword-san , or evil sword-san : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E9%82%AA

so far , this mangaka ( male or female ? ) has 4 manga-s : https://mangadex.org/search?artist=Tobita%20Nikiichi

the manga "exposed n!pple" is just his/her hobby , he/she doesnt get paid by drawing it , so it is on hiatus .

monster x monster is axed by the publisher after only 3 volumes , lol .

the manga samurai vs ninja is axed after only 5 volumes , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread