Jaken-san wa Sugu Bureru

The technological development is kinda whack. Kinda strange for phones to be invented before things like computers, cars, tractors, and other industrial age things. Maybe they're in there, but the only visible part are the phones

Aggregator gang
character design is wack due to the artstyle of high quality characters is semi realism rather than
anime skin creatures from hell
arts good anyway

Dex-chan lover
I recognize this art from somewhere but the artist isn't associated with any series I've already read as far as I can tell. Like, the design and art for that weapons girl is so fucking familiar. Feels weird.

edit: oooh no way, this is the dude who drew 'i stalked a guy with an exposed nipple' hahaha. Damn so that's why.

Makes you wonder after killing something really big it'll bitch about how its dirty and shit

@BagOfGlass this is a comedy manga, so expect more stupid shit
I appreciate how the author drew white people so that they actually look vaguely like Europeans as opposed to just slapping the same face on every character and forcing the readers to tell them apart by the color of their hair and the size of their tits

Dex-chan lover
I like the author‘s other work, Monster x Monster. Way too short though. Let‘s see how long this one runs.

Contributor
Lucas will get white hair before the end of this story.

Poor guy is under so much stress.

Dex-chan lover
The emphasis on our modern tools of convenience doesn't really add anything to the story. It's more in the vein of using it as a shtick to attract an audience, seeing how everything about their clothes, buildings and culture scream: "old Europe stereotype", while the phones are just....There. It's like someone beamed that level of tech to them from outer space.

But the humor is very nice, and the art is superb. So whatever, I'm a happy potato.

So it is another story with screeching tsukkomi dude.
Fucking. Boooooring.

Dex-chan lover
The way this author draws girls and women is quite... fetching. Something about the detail in the eyes and brow.

Users who are viewing this thread