Jaken-san wa Sugu Bureru

TBH the artwork is so unsettling that I almost diched reading this

So glad I went ahead and read it though

11/10 manga like this need more recognition instead of those trash isekai,ecchi,harem shit make me wanna puke

Fed-Kun's army
This is good satire.
It would take pages to enumerate just what all it's taking pot shots at.
Lucas, our straight man, is normal. Really, he is.
The people he directly associates with on a regular basis? Um, not normal.

The art work is not what you normally come across in manga.
The author/artist did not attend the "how to draw just like everyone else" school of manga illustration, or if he did, he flunked out.

Aggregator gang
is this from the author of the really funny Dragon Quest parody about neet who meet the shirtless guy and his boy?

@humbleoverlord Yes it is! For anyone who doesn't know, the whole tittle is "How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword", great Dragon Quest parody, a shame it is on a long hiatus with no continuation date in sight.

i REALLY dont like the way this looks but i REALLY do like everything else about it

One day someone with godly art style decide to watch 1st episode of an isekai anime while high, that was the author of this manga (allegedly)

Fed-Kun's army
The sister is an insufferable, ungrateful little brat. Brother should just abandon all these assholes and go out for a pack of cigs one night.

Contributor
@Aelth that's what my dad did. It's been 19 years since then and he is yet to come home.

Just saw this on the main page, and the only thing that’s cursed is the art
Jesus, that girls eyes on the cover just bore into my soul holy fuck

Fed-Kun's army
Wish I could enjoy this manga, something about it just puts me off. Enjoyed some of the artist's previous works, so dunno what it is.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, the cover art is amazing. Actually, scratch that - all the art in this manga is amazing. The story is good, to boot

Users who are viewing this thread