Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Am An Evil Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Cool, so far I've seen isekai where the MC reincarnates as a slime, a sword, a dragon, a refrigerator, a hot spring, a god, an evil lord, a villager, the obvious hero, a normal dude with an special tool (smartphone, magic tools, a whole room), a dungeon master, a girl, etc. what other ideas those Japanese author might have?

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see someone dare to make an isekai where the MC becomes a bedpan...oh wait am I at the wrong site?!?! 🤩

Generic...
But that’s besides the point. He could have that lamia girl his fan service

Aggregator gang
ogre using violent once, killed. Human girl using violent multiple time, slightly tap the head and leave her alive... This dragon is racist and sexist, isn't he...?

@gigabarto soo can you tell me about the ones that mc turns into a sword, refrigerator, a hot spring and a god, please?

Double-page supporter
@humbleoverlord I mean the girl didn't kill 90% of his only friend's/minion's,

but just cause he's a dragon he's evil? How does that make sense?

Dex-chan lover
but just cause he's a dragon he's evil? How does that make sense?

D&D style dragon rule of thumb, I guess. Chromatic are evil, metallic are good. For instance, the red or black dragons? Chromatic, they're evil (not that you can't negotiate with them or anything either but they'd just as soon burn your whole village down as look at it). Gold or silver? Metallic, they're good (may or may not operate like guardian deities for mortals, but they don't just roam around picking on them either way).

Double-page supporter
This fucking dragon winked 12 times in a single chapter. On average, that's once every three pages.
Does he have some sort of tick or is the artist maybe not able to make a dragon convey emotions in any other way?

Dex-chan lover
@Verrone
https://mangadex.org/title/20338/tensei-shitara-ken-deshita - reincarnated as a sword.
https://mangadex.org/title/21864/isekai-onsen-ni-tensei-shita-ore-no-kounou-ga-tondemosugiru - reincarnated as a hot spring
I think the vending machine reincarnation didn't get a manga adaptation, but there is a translation of the web novel. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=135536

Total Winks in this chapter: 14-15

The MC must have a serious eye condition, or that the retarded artist doesn't like drawing two eyes on him, notice how alot of the panels you can't see his second eye and has his head facing sideways.

Dragon reincarnation? Hm. Okay. Mindless read here i come.
I can tell this is probably trash, but i love me some junk food

@BigRobot It's often a sign in most eastern media I see that if they're doing that, it's because they're laid back or simply bored.

Users who are viewing this thread