Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Maou vs Dragon

ughhhhhhhhhh totally turned off by the human formmmm WHYYYYYYYY DOOOO ALL BEAUTIFUL DRAGONS ARE HUMANIZED I DONT NEED THAT SHIT, THERE'S PLENTY OF HUMAN-LIKE CHARACTEERS,,,, WHY CAN'T I FOR ONCE HAVE A COOL DRAGON MAIN CHARACTER IN DRAGON FORM.....AT LEAST TURN HIM MINI TO BE MORE TRAVEL FRIENDLY OR SMT

@Reshi
I can only dream about my dragon mc hero/ine. Yeh, turns to shit underage harem after i read so far....???

@gigabarto nah im not a furry at all, no disrespect if you are tho.
just would have enjoyed a majestic dragon hero. scales and all ofc

Contributor
Aren't you glad that the pea turned you into a human, rather than have a huge beanstock grow out of your chest?

Double-page supporter
@arixxx21 you do realize that he didnt knew it would turn him into human right? He was just hungry and was curious what the pea would do

Group Leader
Stop ... the stupid ... winking face.
I know you cant draw the second eye, but this is just annoying

Double-page supporter
Why is everyone shocked and annoyed that the Mc turned human? I'm not sure what it looked like a year ago but the literal cover on the title page is a guy with a dragon arm's on fire lloll

Dex-chan lover
Stop ... the stupid ... winking face.
I know you cant draw the second eye, but this is just annoying

Tune in next time for Brock eyes.
images

The only thing that's weirding me out so far is how indifferent he is to killing despite being a normal human in the past. I'm just gonna give the benefit of the doubt that he's gotten used to it within the few years he's reincarnated. But the fact that he's strong enough to actually beat opponents without killing them is still lingering at the back of my mind which makes his upfront killing really unsettling and weird.

Aggregator gang
God its been YEARS since I’ve ve read this. Ive read literally hundreds of isekais but nothing has gotten me as emotional as seeing those slimes cry during the farewell.

Users who are viewing this thread