Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Evil Dragon and New Friend

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that could have rescued this chapter was a headpat...and none were forthcoming. 👻

Double-page supporter
ahh i remember why i stopped reading this before, the plan with him selling her again was so damn off putting considering he cried when some slimes died, really doesnt match his character one damn bit

Am i the only one mildly disturbed by how blasé the Japanese seem to be toward slavery?

Dex-chan lover
I was kidding about the Brock eyes but it really happened several times.

"She is going to be raped, probably every day for as long as she is young looking before being tossed aside or killed as she is property by law and has no right."

"WOW Kuroe sure is shy :D"

Wow, MC sure doesn't give a shit about slavery or sexual assault, huh? And this is the guy who was crying about his slime friends being killed???
The fuck happened between chapter 2 and 3 to change him this much?

Fed-Kun's army
@Reshfan

It would be the only item of its kind, produce by only one individual.

The economy would be fine, stronger even, as medicine of lower value would have to do something to be worth competing. Say, becoming more potent or lowering price. Which wouldn't necessarily happen if he made the pricing appropriate-not so cheap it's free.

Yeah, pretty much what @Anreon said. Not that I'm against having an evil/morally reprehensible protagonist, it's just that it's inconsistent with his character, based on what we've been shown in the previous chapters.

Double-page supporter
why does a small town have such an extensive slave auction house. also what was the point of telling us that guy was just taking over the auction for a friend?

"I'll be treated as a pervert!" by who?

she don't seem very androphobic

also, goodbye chance to have an interesting scarred-faced elf companion, it's like this manga wants to be generic as possible

jak

Contributor
I thought he was a nice guy overall, but then he randomly wanted to sell her.

jak

Contributor
@WhiteGold

1. It's not real
2. Usually slavery is depicted in a fantasy setting so it is more blasé.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't feeling anything while reading through the chapter and I'm starting to lose my motivation to continue reading because the mc is not that interesting. Well, it's still chapter 3 might as well give it a chance.

Dex-chan lover
I said in the previous chapter that I might stick with this longer because it's already finished but hot damn is this trash. the protagonist is written incredibly stupidly and the art is junk where the only move they have to try and show the character doing something emotive is making the MC wink like an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread