Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Feast

so he told the guy he just met that hes a dragon before telling the zac guy or the dukes daughter?????

Dex-chan lover
@Yakozon He got swept up in the mood because every seemed to hate him now except this guy, and he also just learned a bit about that guy's past that you ordinarily wouldn't be super keen on sharing with others.

Dex-chan lover
Wahaha ha that last panel there's literally only one chair, are they just going to stand the whole time? I can't.

Fed-Kun's army
You know what...No.

No. No. Nooo. No. 0NO

Zac being a dumbass is one thing, but the rest of you-even the elf girl who was a slave for a few years-ought to know better and have less retarded social skills. It only takes five minutes of hypothetical thinking of someone doing this to you and how well you would like it.

Being cute anime girls does not absolve you or the writer for this bullshit.

https://youtu.be/AzjbvLwivd8

Edit: I mean seriously, these are basically the kinda people who talk down to you, backstab your self esteem, crush your heart, rend your soul, and if you dare call them out for it will say "I was just kidding, why you so mad, it's just a prank, I was being funny-why aren't you laughing, it's not my fault you can't take a joke".

Fuck you!

Dex-chan lover
I wish he did go on a journey though that would be much more interesting. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this kind of surprise is a bad idea. Feel bad for Oshikimo.

I wish he left the town instead, like that misunderstanding-drama manga.
I know it has been years. But do you remember what manga you meant?

Users who are viewing this thread