Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.2 - The Truth (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long, who is she again? I'm lost on what's going on.

For those who are confused about what is going on, the kid is possessed by a monster or something and sold the main characters a sob story about needing a dragon charm (that presumably will make him stronger) under the pretense it was a family heirloom, the Inn girl (Merida) is seemingly the leader of the "bandit" group that killed the kid's family (it was actually the monster possessing him). However this whole fight is happening because no one is bothering to call the kid a monster or anything, just attacking him and fighting MC when he tries to defend what he presumes is an innocent kid (though he us suspicious due to the kid not as concerned with his 'family' or own safety but obsessing over the 'heirloom')

@ shanoc5902

Ah, the classic "make everyone retarded so that my plot can advance" technique.

Really one of the worst examples of writing.

Dex-chan lover
after reading chapter 1 to chapter 20 *lol
i fucking kid is kinda possessed and had Ja and Merida's group clashing together

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato the girl at the inn who had large killing intent when the customer at the inn was complaning about bugs but the owner said 9/10 times its a scam so mc played the game if you can knock me down I'll pay for your room if I knock you down you pay for everyone's stay.

man the chapters get shorter and shorter

Users who are viewing this thread