Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Oshikimo and Neil

Supporter
They are still alive and so they move, recover and kill more of his innocent followers. What kind of dumb logic led them to leave them alive after killing so many? Weird.

Dog trash dog trash dog trash, WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL READING THIS DOG TRASH!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Really close at dropping this turd of a manga. The story and our MC(s) keep disappointing me way too often with their decisions.

I don't care if the story is trash, I'm not a prick like some of the people here

Like, have you ever produced a manga before?

Double-page supporter
Oshikimo ran away by sliding on his butt. A move that a child with a pointy stick could stop. Ja let him run, fine, but the guardsmen just stepped out of the way?

Sure Mr. Bad Guy, just slide into home plate here, and we'll let you run for a bit before we start chasing you.

I've been enjoying this so far, but that pushes even my level of suspension of disbelief, and I'm one of the 6 people who actually liked The Last Jedi. That alone should tell you how strong my talent for deluding myself is.

Dex-chan lover
I understands why the mc let him go but for irene, I just can't...sigh.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the only time I understand why MC let the enemy go. They were good bros.

Though I'm kinda confused why there are suddenly many Evil Dragon worshippers. When they first came to the city, they never mentioned this group I think.

Users who are viewing this thread