Jashin-chan Dropkick - Ch. 253 - Patra-chan Soundtrack

Dex-chan lover
ixXbRMU.png

Trying to promote murder but it just bounces right off her :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
That moment where you expect Jashin to do another asshole thing and get what she deserves, but she actually acts like a good person. Also, considering Pekora's incredible talent for finding side jobs, I'm still surprised she lives in a box on the street.
she donates Most of her earning to the orphanage iirc and everytime she indulge hedonism something unfortunate (mostly jashin) happened

Dex-chan lover
Wtf it's not even the seiyuu, just a part-timer.
Fuckin Jashin-chan, casually crushing dreams

Hmm, so a few characters from every yukiwo-verse manga have been seen in the background in random chapters of the jashin manga. including ones from the patra manga. u may believe the patra manga IS the TV show they watch in the jashin manga. but in the patra TV show they watch in this universe is always depicting patra getting tortured & stuff like some kinda wacky violence cartoon, unlike the patra manga which doesnt really seem to be about her getting tortured at all, just fish out-of-water alien stuff. so my theory is that the in universe TV show & the patra manga r the not actually the same thing.

they have even called the patra TV show a "cartoon" in previous chapters. now we have not yet seen "IRL patra" in the jashin manga, but we have seen the 2 main human characters from patra manga (who have never appeared in the patra TV show?) existing in the jashin manga. so patra characters live here IRL but are also a Cartoon to the jashin manga people? @~@

Dex-chan lover
Wtf it's not even the seiyuu, just a part-timer.
Fuckin Jashin-chan, casually crushing dreams
Business is business: maximize profit - minimize spending. Nothing personal
Seiyuu would be necessary in case of autograph session with grown-up otaku crowd, that unlike children won't tolerate fake hero.

Dex-chan lover
Lierre is happy, which means, for the briefest of moments, all is right with the world.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Jashin-chan casually refering to the queen of hell as a milf. I mean, she's not wrong.

Nice chapter... but when do we get to see something horrible happen to Jashin-Chan? It just isn't the same when she isn't trying to do horrible things and then getting instant karma.

There's a mistake on the bottom right panel on page 5, it should be
Jashin-chan: Even though you're a mature woman/MILF on the inside!!
Lierre: Don't call me a mature woman/MILF

Dex-chan lover
That was good to see Jashin do something nice for someone, thanks for the chapter and translation

Users who are viewing this thread