Jashin-chan Dropkick - Ch. 254 - Dullahan Spoon

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why Medusa was popular with boys, but Jashin? Was she some kind of kindergarten monster version of ikemen-onna at the time?

Aggregator gang
It was Medusa who said that Jashin was popular with the boys, not herself.
If you're referring to page 9 then its Jashin' words, not Medusa. The textbox might make it confusing but clearly its Jashin speaking, the "Eh... " with that little pointy point to Medusa is her response since she has no idea that she was popular, thats how naive she has always been.

jashin looking like the cool one this chapter, when medusa being a whiny wuss and minos being a little tattletail.

Dex-chan lover
I thought I would see an actual Dullahan, but I got scammed instead :qq:

Dex-chan lover
If you're referring to page 9 then its Jashin' words, not Medusa. The textbox might make it confusing but clearly its Jashin speaking, the "Eh... " with that little pointy point to Medusa is her response since she has no idea that she was popular, thats how naive she has always been.
Are you saying that she explained things to Medusa, who didn't realize it, adding at the end that she herself was supposedly more popular? Well yeah, that makes more sense now, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Don't make the ATM cry or Jashin will rip your arm off. That was a very cute chapter and thnaks for the translattion

Dex-chan lover
8jtqwhl.png

she made shit up to make herself look better but I suppose there is some truth to it since medusa does acknowledge that she did stick up to her when she was being teased by the guys

Users who are viewing this thread